With a well-established reputation in IT, Rodrigue NSUKA is an expert in information system security with a large profile in areas of Cybersecurity.
Rodrigue’s skills stretch over several aspects of information system security including:
– Implementation and management of Cybersecurity programs; (IS0 27032, MITRE ATT&CK, NIST)
– Audits of compliance with standards (ISO 20000, 27001) & frameworks (COSO, NIST, etc)
– Implementation and management of ISMS projects with standards and reference systems (ISO 27001, 27002, 27005, NIST)
– Implementation and risk management (assessment, analysis, treatment, risk mapping, risk registry, risk sheets, etc.)
– Vulnerability Management
– Analysis, treatment and response to security incidents
– Access management, authorisations, authentication and accreditations
– Management and automation of EDR, SOAR processes
– Infrastructure hardening, systems and middleware: servers, OS and network equipment
– Cybersecurity awareness and training.