On November 18th, 2022, denoting a great conclusion to the 8th edition of the PECB Insights Conference 2022, we held the PECB Awards Ceremony, marking also a return to in-person events after three-years of virtual events! There, we were able to share with you the achievements of the brilliant PECB Partners and Trainers of the year 2022! On this important occasion, we get a chance to publicly celebrate this success with everyone. Once again, our partners, trainers, and all who have developed with us, make us very grateful for all of the devotion, diligence, and determination that went into making this year a success. In light of this fruitful year, once more, PECB wishes to honor the hard work of our Partners and Trainers through this Awards Ceremony, commemorating our continued successful cooperation.
While we have had the honor to work with amazing trainers and partners from all over the world, with over 2,400 partners, and over 1,800 trainers globally, and while each and every one has had their successes, unfortunately, we have only been able to award 21 of our partners and trainers, but we will be celebrating all of you and your work throughout this year.
This year, the trainer category comes with a new awarding approach! Contrary to our previous ceremonies, on this special occasion, we will be awarding our trainers according to the best training scheme!
In 2022, PECB awarded the following trainers:
- Information Security & Cybersecurity Trainer of the Year to Bechir SEBAI from France
- Data Protection & Privacy Trainer of the Year to John McGlone from the United Kingdom
- Governance, Risk, & Compliance Trainer of the Year to Carlos Flores Roca from Perú
- Health, Safety, and Sustainability Trainer of the Year to Mfon Essien from Ghana
- Business Continuity Trainer of the Year to Hafiz Sheikh Adnan Ahmed from Australia
- Quality Management Trainer of the Year to Emmanuel Fashagba from Nigeria
Furthermore, the categories for our Partner of the Year Awards are continued to be awarded by the regions in which they operate, having added four more territories as of this year. PECB is an organization that has a global reach in approximately 200 countries. None of this would have been possible without our extensive list of more than 2,400 partners. Through this awards ceremony, we would like to express our gratitude and appreciation for all of the hard work our partners do.
In 2022, PECB awarded the following partners:
- North America Reseller of the Year to iCertWorks, LLC. from the USA
- Latin America Partner of the Year to IGP Perú from Perú
- United Kingdom and Ireland Partner of the Year to Firebrand from the United Kingdom
- Europe Partner of the Year to Global Knowledge FRA from France
- North Europe Partner of the Year to Glasspaper Learning AS from Norway
- Central and East Europe Partner of the Year to Abilene Academy from Switzerland
- West Europe Partner of the Year to Orsys from France
- Africa Partner of the Year to Oo2 Formations from Senegal
- West Africa Partner of the Year to Training Heights from Nigeria
- Southern Africa Partner of the Year to INLEXSO (Pty) Ltd from South Africa
- Central and East Africa Partner of the Year to Smart Compliance Limited from Uganda
- Middle East Partner of the Year to Cyberstrat ITC from the United Arab Emirates
- Oceania Partner of the Year to Business As Usual from Australia
- Central and West Asia Partner of the Year to Great Learning Education Centre from Hong Kong
- South East Asia Partner of the Year to SustaIN from Indonesia
“We are profoundly grateful, as it is truly an honor and a privilege for us to be able to work with so many amazing and dedicated partners and trainers from around the world. All of them have been very pleasant to work with, and our strong affiliation and friendly approach have fueled our business relationship and contributed to many great achievements.” – Tim Rama, CEO
Once again, PECB would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the winners on their accomplishments and thank them for their participation in our partnership.